RSVP by paying on the link below at the tech^map website:
Network and connect to find your next employee, your next co-founder, or build your professional network! Work might be from 9-5, but business happens between 5-9. The Co-Founder Meetup by the tech^map is a forum for professionals to pitch their business, idea, startup, etc. to the community and gain valuable feedback. The audience is full of other entrepreneurs, developers, investors, and media.
If you pay at the door it will be $15.00.
Are you new to the Co-Founder meetup? Do you have a project in mind you are looking to get off the ground? Are you looking to find a job or join a great startup? Ready to get on stage and pitch?
Check out our awesome group that can help you navigate to find your next co-founder, employee, investor, or user! Mix and Mingle with others in the same boat. Enjoy a great night of pitches, networking, food, and beverages!
Looking to Pitch:
We would love to have you pitch at our meetup! We’ve had some great companies on stage. In order to present, please fill out the pitch page and pay. Our community director will be in touch. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any questions.
Each meetup will have 5 presentations that are 5 minutes in length with a 4 minute Q&A from the audience.
Developers looking for a job:
If you are a software or hardware developer, or UX/UI designer interested in joining a cool startup, you can attend for FREE. Just send an e-mail toTeam@thetechmap.com with a link to your tech^map completed profile and we will get you RSVP'd.
July Meetup Details:
Jan Triplett, Ph.D. is the CEO of the Business Success Center (BSC) that uses its proprietary Profit Mover™ proven growth program to make businesses more efficient and profitable. BSC was named a top 20 Management Consulting firm by the Austin Business Journal and has received numerous awards and recognition including a five-star national award from the Small Business Administration.
She considers herself to be an entrepreneur, speaker, and advocate. She:
• Has been a keynote speaker for national and international trade associations and chambers of commerce
• Led two international trade missions — one to Japan and one to Ecuador
• Was honored as Texas’ Small Business Advocate & was the Governor’s Delegate to the White House Conference on Small Business & Congressional Summit on Small Business
• Helped found the Women's Chamber of Commerce and the Austin Literacy Council
• Has been a mentor for SXSW Interactive, ECO, and V2V programs and Food+City competition and a judge for UT’s New Venture Creation and other pitch juries.
• Leads the ProfitMover™ Team Mentoring program, First Looks Revenue Generation & Pre-start Mentoring programs, (in cooperation with Texas Entrepreneur Networks),
• Is the author of The Networker's Guide to Success, the Business to Go ebook series, and co-author of Thinking Big, Staying Small and Easy to Be Green
• Is a guest blogger for the Business Bank of Texas, allbusiness.com, linkedin and the Austin Business Journal (Ask the Experts). She has her own blog at ownersview.com.
6:30 - 7:00pm Sign-in and socializing (Grab food a drinks)
7:00 - 7:10 pm Announcements, Sponsor notes
7:10 - 7:35 pm Keynote Speaker Q/A
7:35 - 8:30 pm Pitches / Q&A
Name --- Company --- Website
Scott Mackey --- Gallivnt --- www.gallivnt.com
Michael Walsh --- Evo.World --- www.evoworld.net
Guy Goldstein --- WriterDuet --- https://writerduet.com
Sam Trantham --- Turbo Mortgages --- https://marvelapp.com/e7125e
Paul Kueber --- TerraSame --- https://www.terrasame.com
8:30 - 9:00 pm Network, Network, Network
9:00 - Until whenever. Go downstairs to the bar to network more.
We have colored dots! Make sure you find who you are looking for
RED: Talent (developers, designers)
GREEN: Investor (accredited)
YELLOW: Media, Marketing (others)
Parking is available in the OMNI/Austin Centre Garage after 6pm. Please bring your ticket to the front desk at Capital Factory to receive $5 parking. Please save both parking tickets to exit garage. Street parking is also available and free after 6pm on Mondays.