Helping great people start and run great businesses.
This is a nationwide forum for business owners. Our purpose is to create strategic alliances and learn from each other in order to relaunch and rebuild carefully and successfully. We do it all in 60 minutes each week!
We appreciate your support of the BSC's weekly Rebuilding Business Forum. Please join us on Thursdays at noon Central time in 2021. https://bit.ly/BSCRebuildBizForum
We already have some great topics and speakers lined up.
• Jan. 7: Working Together Without Killing Each Other for partners, cofounders, and family businesses (Jan Triplett, BSC) ALSO Discussion of your 2021 Business Resolutions
• Jan. 14: Getting involved with TX State University's entrepreneur programs (as a speaker, student, or using their students) (Dr. Shannon Weigum, TX State University)
• Jan. 21: Managing Your Energy (Anthony Palomba, Thakgnosis)
• Jan. 28: Management Process Improvement (Dave Nave, Dave Nave & Associates)
If you are interested in suggesting a topic focus or being our Share the Wisdom speaker for a session, please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are 4 End of Year ideas to give you a head start on 2021.
• 6 Key Tasks for your End of Year Business Checklist https://www.allbusiness.com/end-of-year-checklist-for-a-more-profitable-new-year-102872-1.html
• Sam Alexander on the Internet of Things (Augmented Reality into shopping) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoD7W4qPayI&feature=youtu.be
• Listen to our 12/17/20 Forum focusing on improving your sales proposals with Reuben Swartz (Mimiran) and more resources and recommendations from Forum attendees https://bit.ly/BSCRebuildBIZ12-17-2020
• Discuss your business plans for 2021 with me. Happy to be your sounding board and advisor. No charge. My gift to you. I am available over the holidays if that is the best time for you. email@example.com
If this is what you are looking for, please join us at BSC's Rebuilding Business Forum. We really want to learn from you and share with you!