Senior Software Engineer with experience in .Net MVC development for large scale websites. This person will be the senior and lead developer for the Rezovation Web product. This will require them to work with product management to develop technical solutions for business requirements, be the lead architect for the product, assist developers with breaking down and estimating tasks, mentoring other developers, and working with quality assurance to deliver features on time. They will also be tasked with helping to refactor the current code base to a new database schema and implement the use of common HomeAway components and services.
- Provide technical leadership for the development team
- Design and develop scalable and fast web applications and application components
- Conduct peer code reviews across the development team
- Work with development, QA and product management in an agile environment
- Develop and maintain automated tests
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience in production server side development in C#
- Experience designing and developing database backed applications using SQL
- Experience developing web applications using an MVC framework.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take requirements and develop a design and implementation plan for other developers to execute.
- Experience working with large volumes of data
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Ability to mentor other developers in best practices and new technologies
- Experience having the primary responsibility on delivering a significant project
- Understanding of Object Oriented design patterns