Please send resumes to email@example.com
Responsible for design, development, documentation and implementation of the web-based applications in support of business operations general support of Enzo's development and production environments and websites.
Responsible for the full-cycle project leadership including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface and .Net development.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Design and develop web applications ensuring strong optimization, functionality, and reusable code.
- Development of robust, user-friendly .NET-based web/desktop applications.
- Code web pages utilizing CSS, HTML/XHTML and programming languages including Java Script, SQL, ASP.NET, PHP and Flash.
- Interact with servers using SSH, FTP and Telnet protocols.
- Analyze, review and modify web systems by designing, maintaining, documenting, testing, developing and monitoring.
- Work closely with Microsoft SQL Server RDBMS and Frameworks incuding ADO and ODBC.
- Design and create relational database schemas, code T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 5-10 years working knowledge of web application development.
- 3-5 years T-SQL coding, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, in a Microsoft SQL Server OLTP Environment.
- 2-3 years Project Management with conceptual modeling and data modeling experience.
- C# is a plus but not required.
- Strong hands-on experience working with Microsoft SQL, Server RDBMS v: 2008/R2, 2012
- Strong T-SQL coding skills for OLTP based system, stored procedures, functions, triggers
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Technical leadership, can clearly communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience